Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Birthday In The Sunshine

You know you are old when.....

Your husband asks you if you want to go out of town for your birthday, and the most amazing thing you could think of is just staying home, relax, and save money!!!!

And that is what we did.  And it was amazing. :)

But I have to say that Caleb did spoil me!  He made me coffee in bed (which actually he does everyday), he made me the most amazing cajun chicken lunch and got us dessert, we played Nertz out in the sun, watched "Oklahoma," and read a chapter from the book we are reading together right now.




He did bring home a grill for me as well....which really is the gift that keeps on giving because it means he is going to cook for me more regularly!  That is the best part about it! :)

I am so blessed, and I absolutely know it.  So tonight, as I start a new year of my life, I will lay my head on my pillow thankful...and relaxed, because it has been such a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment