Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Coach Barnes and His Team

Caleb has been loving coaching this football season.  He is the head Freshman/JV coach this year.  Although it takes up quite a bit of time, it is so worth every minute it of.  Every day he comes home with stories and is enjoying getting to know and help out the guys.  I couldn't think of anybody better for the job of guiding and mentoring these kids!  And they just love Caleb, even though he has a high standard for them both on and off the field.  As Tami Taylor, on Friday Night Lights, said of her coach husband, he is a "molder of men."


As for me, I love going to support and cheer on the team from bleachers.  I am one proud wife.


1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

Those kids are so little!!!! Way to go Coach Barnes & coach's wife!

Post a Comment