Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Caleb's First Haircut of 2012

I have not cut Caleb's hair since November 2011.  This is about a guy who normally has me cut his hair every two weeks!  So, being that I have told Caleb (I don't know how many times) that he will feel better if he gets a haircut, he finally felt good enough to agree...meaning, he felt good enough to have his feet hang for a half hr and then take a shower to get the hair off him.  He is definitely feeling better.  You can see it in his face and hear it in his voice and laugh!  :)


A pic when we got home from the hospital
(to document his beard..although I can't figure out how to rotate it)


Before (today)



After (5 minutes ago)



Caleb is feeling much better...although we have a long ways to go.  He is attempting to stand as he goes from the couch to the wheelchair (which he has been successful to stand for almost ten seconds).  He also attempted a step today which was shaky, but kind of worked.  So, we are literally going about this one step at a time.

And now, the timer is about to go off to say dinner is ready.  In other words, we are feeling like we are back into our routine....about to go feed Caleb his fish, rice, and veggies!  Awe, its so good to be home....



No comments:

Post a Comment