Saturday, February 4, 2012

Caleb's Poor Feet

A journey of Caleb's toes

(This is only for the eyes of those who truly love us, have been praying for us, and who have concern for my husband's health....otherwise you would have no desire to see the following horrific pictures. I have taken these pictures along the way to document progression for the doctors.)

Our toes on our honeymoon...nice, clean, and healthy :)




Caleb's toes earlier this week
(the dr. said they look 70-80% better on the outside, but inside he still has a long way to go!)



Caleb's feet when they are pretty inflamed
(the vasculitus is barely starting when this picture was taken)




The tips of his toes got really sore from all the flare-up heat & activitiy...although I wish I had taken a picture of it when it was really bad but didn't think of it til later




Notice the discoloration of his middle toe




This picture was taken at the very beginning of his flare-ups, but you can notice the intense red (heat) of the effected areas




I think this is the picture that best shows the average look of Caleb's toes these days



1 comment:

Oma Tish said...

Praying for Calebs feet and toes.....looks so uncomfortable and painful.

Post a Comment