In a way I wish that I would have had my camera on me the day of the wedding so I could post more pictures today, but I left that to the photographer (who is amazing, I might add!). Instead, I just enjoyed the day and I can say, thinking back to it, that this last Saturday was one of the most meaningful days of my life. I was (I am) so proud of who my baby sister has become.
As the chelo and violin played, and she walked down the pathway (it was an outdoor wedding) with my dad, I couldn't help but cry. Even Caleb said he almost got choked up. Janelle was so beautiful. The night was beautiful. It all was amazing. And as I looked at my aunts, who look so much like mom, I cried cause I just know Mom would have been so proud. I wonder if she was able to witness it with us.
So that leaves me with memories tonight....that all make me cry of happiness.
So as I listen to this song, I think back to the moment they were pronounced husband and wife and they kissed, and the birds sang their songs overhead, and this song was played as they walked out. Everybody waved their mini flags and it was picture perfect.
I can't wait to get the photos from Rebekah, the photographer. Until then, here are two of my favorite pictures of the day.
And just to throw some other pictures out there, here are some others from earlier in the weekend.
This weekend was Janelle's own fairytale...and how amazing to know this is just the beginning for her and JJ!






No comments:
Post a Comment