Thursday, May 10, 2012
Caleb: His Self-Titled Album
When Caleb was little, he had a very abnormally high voice. It really bothered him. So he prayed. And he asked God to please give him a deeper voice. He told God that if He gave him a deeper voice that he would sing out at church. Well, his voice deepened. And anybody who has been at church can testify that Caleb took that vow (as all his vows) very seriously, and that my husband still sings out at church to this day. It brings a smile to my face as I hear him worship God with his country twang.
Well, tonight I sit here after dinner listening to Caleb playing his guitar and singing....so begins a new chapter of his musical "career." Apparently, he and a couple guys from his work have decided to create their own band. Haha...they even held their first band meeting at lunchtime today at 1:30! LOL! So, they are all at home practicing tonight. Hence, I am getting my own live concert tonight. :)
Pretty much...I am thankful our home is full is singing and laughter tonight. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment