Hahahahaha.....
Well, this morning being Mother's Day, I woke up and came out to the kitchen to find this from my sweet husband....a trophy (lol!) :), coffee, and biscotti...
Then, after church we went to the farmer's market and bought some organic red romaine lettuce, strawberries, rosemary, and mint. And then went and got all the pots and soil to make for a little garden. This is a good start considering the fact that I always joke (but am mainly serious) about how much of a black thumb I have...I seem to kill EVERYTHING I touch. So, I am hopeful this year. And if it looks like they start growing, we may go get stuff for a salsa garden in a week or two. But, this is a good start. We had so much fun planting it together.
So although this is in honor of Mother's Day, this is not an announcement that I am going to be a mom cause that is not the case for now. But being Mother's Day, Caleb wanted to celebrate me being the future mom of his kids and my role in his life. :) Oh, I love him.....



1 comment:
matt and I got a good laugh out of this because of how adorable it is :) you two are SUCH an example of what marriage is all about and if anyone in the world deserves a trophy, it is you my dear :) That is awesome! Tell him he is brilliant!
Post a Comment